tagliolini with truffle butter
tagliolini al burro tartufato
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
MAKES: 6 servings
With this pasta, looks are deceiving. To the eyes, it's plain as can be, but its aroma tantalizes, and its flavor—the tagliolini is tossed with a butter sauce made with white truffle paste—amazes. One bite and you will swoon.
- Fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced shallot
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon white truffle paste (see note)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup freshly grated Grana Padano cheese
- 1 pound egg tagliolini or other long thin egg pasta
- Flaky coarse sea salt
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.