swordfish with endive, onion and capers
pesce spada con belga e cipolle
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
MAKES: 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus more for grill
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- Fine sea salt
- 4 Belgian endives, quartered lengthwise
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt-packed capers, rinsed, soaked in cold water for 10 minutes, then rinsed again
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 4 swordfish steaks, 1 inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
Prepare a charcoal grill for direct-heat cooking over medium-hot to hot charcoal (medium-high heat for gas).
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.