spaghetti with oven roasted tomatoes
spaghetti con pomodori al forno
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
MAKES: 6 servings
- Fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 21/2 pounds mixed tomatoes, including plum, vine, heirloom, cherry, grape and/or currant, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus more for serving
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, large leaves torn
Heat oven to 400º with rack in middle. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.