spaghetti with anchovies, herbs and lemon
spaghetti con acciughe, erbe e limone
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
MAKES: 4 to 6 servings
- Fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped marjoram
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chile pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 pound spaghetti
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine parsley, basil, marjoram, anchovies, chile pepper and oil. Finely grate zest from lemon into bowl with herb mixture. Stir just to combine.
Cook pasta in the boiling water until al dente. Reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking liquid, drain pasta. Add pasta and pasta cooking liquid to bowl with herb mixture; toss to combine well. Serve immediately.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.