papaya, pineapple and mango salad with spiced fresh ricotta
macedonia esotica con ricotta al pepe
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes plus chilling
MAKES: 4 servings
Ricotta gets sweetened and then spiked with black pepper for a simple dessert featuring ripe, tropical fruit.
- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 vanilla bean, split in half lengthwise, seeds scraped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/4 cups cubed fresh papaya
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup cubed fresh mango
In a medium bowl, whisk together cheese, sugar, cream, vanilla seeds and generous grinding of black pepper. Cover and chill at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.