mixed melon salad
insalata mista con melone
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
MAKES: 2 servings
- 3/4 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1 small green tomato, cut into small wedges, optional
- 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 leaves green or red leaf lettuce
In a bowl, combine melon, tomato, if using, cucumber and bell pepper. Add oil, lemon juice, a dash or two of hot sauce and pinch salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Adjust seasoning.
Divide lettuce leaves among bowls and top with salad.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.