marinated roast peppers with grana padano cheese
mosaico di peperoni al grana
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes plus marinating
MAKES: 4 appetizer servings
- 4 bell peppers, preferably
- 2 red and 2 yellow
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces shaved Grana Padano or Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Char peppers over a gas burner set on high, turning frequently, until skin is blackened and blistered on all sides. Transfer to a bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap; let stand 15 minutes.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.