spiked espresso with whipped cream
caffè corretto con panna
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
MAKES: 6 servings
- ¾ cup, plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1½ ounces good quality bittersweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- 12 ounces strong hot espresso
- 1½ ounces Frangelico or Kahlúa
In a bowl, whip cream and sugar to soft peaks. Set aside.
In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water melt the chocolate, stirring until smooth. Divide melted chocolate evenly among 6 coffee cups. Top with espresso, Frangelico and whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.