grilled turkey salad with pomegranate seeds and nuts
MAKES: 4 servings
- 10 ounces boneless skinless turkey breasts
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 10 ounces mixed salad greens
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup mixed shelled nuts (pine nuts, walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds)
Preheat a grill pan. Rub the turkey breasts with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place on the grill pan, and cook for about 6 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine 4 tablespoons olive oil with the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, and whisk until emulsified.
Distribute the salad greens among 4 plates. Remove the turkey from the grill, cut into large pieces, and arrange over the salad greens. Drizzle with the lemon dressing, and scatter the pomegranate seeds and mixed nuts on top.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.