grilled branzino with fennel and herbs
branzino al finocchio
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
MAKES: 2 to 4 servings
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fronds and stems from 1 bulb fennel
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for grill and greens
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley plus a few whole sprigs
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced basil plus a few whole sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon anise seeds
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1-pound) whole branzino (with heads and tails), cleaned
- 5 ounces baby greens
Prepare a charcoal grill for direct-heat cooking over medium-hot charcoal (medium-high heat for gas).
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.