Garganelli with Chicken, Asparagus and Wild Mushroom with a Marsala Cream Sauce
Chef: Fred Ramos
Restaurant: Angelina Risorante, Chicago, Illinois
Fred Ramos is a graduate of the Culinary School of Kendall College and is currently the executive chef at Angelina Ristorante, a small family owned Italian restaurant that serves creative traditional Italian dishes in a romantic casual environment. In 2001 chef Ramos was nominated top 10 sous chef in the nation by Bertoli Olive Oil. Ramos competed in the Bocus d' Or twice and both times finished in the top 4.
Sign In and use the star rating system below to vote for your favorite recipe!
- 1 pound dried Garganelli pasta
- 1/4 cup Columbo Sweet Marsala
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup caramelized onions
- 1 bunch blanched asparagus
- 1 tablespoon sweet cream butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup assorted sliced wild mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Stir in the pasta, cook until almost al dente for approximately 10 minutes, then drain. Set aside.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.