farfalle salad with fresh tomatoes
farfalle al pomodoro crudo
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
MAKES: 4 first course servings
A perfect pasta for showing off your ripe, garden fresh tomatoes. To watch this salad being made by La Cucina Italiana's food editor, Mindy Fox, click here.
- Fine sea salt
- 1 3/4 pounds ripe tomatoes, cored,
- quartered, seeded and cut
- lengthwise into thin strips
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 pound farfalle
- 3/4 cup whole-milk ricotta (preferably fresh; 6 to 7 ounces)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.