insalata di crudità
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
MAKES: 4 servings
Radishes add a refreshing crunch to this simple green salad.
- 5 cups baby greens
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Anaheim chile, thinly sliced crosswise, seeded (optional)
- 1 small yellow or red bell pepper, or a mix, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, seeded and cut crosswise into 1/8-inch pieces
In a large bowl, toss together greens, 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and generous pinch salt and pepper. Arrange greens on serving plates. Put radishes, peppers and cucumber in bowl; toss together with remaining tablespoon oil and generous pinch salt and pepper. Arrange vegetable mixture on top of greens.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.