clams with fennel and cherry tomatoes
vongole con finocchio e pomodorini
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
MAKES: 4 servings
Clams, cherry tomatoes, tomatoes, and grilled bread: simple summer eating at its best.
- 8 1/2-inch-thick diagonal baguette slices, lightly toasted or grilled
- 1 fennel bulb with long stems and fronds attached
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 3 pounds New Zealand cockles or Manila clams, scrubbed
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 pounds cherry tomatoes
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.