broccoli rabe with chili and garlic
cime di rapa al peperoncino e aglio
TOTAL TIME: 45 minutes
MAKES: 8 to 10 servings
This classic Italian side dish is delicious all year round, especially when served with rich braised beef or lamb.
- 4 bunches broccoli rabe (about 4 pounds total)
- Fine sea salt
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Large pinch red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
Cut off and discard 1 inch from stem ends of broccoli rabe. Separate leaves from thick flower-topped stems. Trim and discard thin stems from leaves.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.