bresaola with herbed olive oil
bresaola all’olio aromatico
Full of color and flavor, this starter comes together in minutes and can easily be multiplied to put out for a party. For more on bresaola, look to the glossary, below and right.
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, gently smashed and peeled
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced bresaola
- 2 lemons, very thinly sliced crosswise, seeds removed and discarded
Remove leaves from rosemary sprig. Chop together parsley and 5 rosemary leaves; reserve remaining rosemary leaves.
In a small bowl, stir together chopped herbs, oil and garlic. Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, arrange bresaola and lemon slices on serving plates, alternating the meat and citrus. Remove garlic from oi then spoon oil mixture over bresaola and lemon. Garnish with reserved rosemary leaves.
Other recipes you might like
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.