The School of 'La Cucina Italiana' in Milan
The School of ‘La Cucina Italiana’ opened in 1988 in Milan under the name of IPCA, Institute for the Promotion of Culinary Culture. For twenty years it has been the benchmark for expert cooks and aspiring gourmets. Through its activity it spreads awareness of Italian culinary culture, enhancing Italian cuisine and products in Italy and around the world.
The School conducts classes in Italian cuisine suitable for all levels from beginners who want to approach the culinary art in a fun and constructive way to professionals who want to deepen and improve their knowledge and technique.
INDIVIDUAL CLASSES IN MILAN—FLEXIBLE DATES
Individual and small group classes are held in the heart of Milan. Morning and afternoon classes are available Monday through Saturday:
|—||(Saturday from 2.00pm–5.00pm)|
The School supplies participants with all necessary material for the classes including a recipe book in English, apron and ingredients. Lessons conclude with the tasting of the prepared dishes, and wine is included.
We offer the following 3 hour classes:
- PIZZA AND FOCACCIA — 1 lesson
- (Pizza Margherita, rosemary focaccia, Ligurian cheese focaccia)
- PASTA AND SAUCES — 1 lesson
- (Tagliatelle alla bolognese, Spaghetti alla carbonara, tomato and basil spaghetti)
- HOMEMADE PASTA SECCA AND PASTA FRESCA — 1 lesson
- (Piedmontese tagliolini, tortellini, gnocchi)
- RISOTTO — 1 lesson
- (Alla parmigiana, with saffran, with seafood)
- MEAT — 1 lesson
- (Milanese cutlet, roast, saltimbocca alla romana)
- ITALIAN SWEETS — 1 lesson
- (Tiramisù, cannoli, caprese cake)
The price includes
- Instruction by a chef from the School of Italian Cuisine.
- Food items and tools for the lesson
- Small recipe books and apron
- Dining on prepared dishes
- Water and wine
Prices depend on number of participants enrolling at the time of booking:
|1 to 2 students||300,00 euros (+ tax 22%) per person|
|3 to 4 students||250,00 euros (+ tax 22%) per person|
|5 to 6 students||220,00 euros (+ tax 22%) per person|
|7 to 12 students||200,00 euros (+ tax 22%) per person|
How to Book One or More Lessons
Please book at least two weeks in advance by sending an e-mail, containing personal data and telephone number to:email@example.com
Toll free 1-800-584-2043
The school will verify availability and sends a confirmation e-mail to arrange payment. The payment must be made in advance by bank transfer.
Bank Transfer to:
Banca San Paolo IMI, Ag. n. 11
Iban: IT10 A030 6901 6121 0000 0010 600
Heading: La Cucina Italiana Srl
Cause: course name + your name
Registration is effective upon receipt of full payment.
© 2013 Quadratum USA. All rights reserved.